Milk Thistle House Rules
- Entry is only to be gained through a member of staff.
- Queuing is not allowed. If we are unable to seat you immediately we will take a contact number, ask you politely to take a drink nearby and contact you when the next appropriate table becomes available
- Reservations are available up to 9pm for a maximum of 10 imbibers
- Name dropping is very much frowned upon.
- No standing at the bar, take a seat we’ll come to you
- No fancy dress, except of course for period attire…and with that…….…no stag or hen parties (we have made exceptions so please speak to the manager)
- Please respect the decision of the Bartender….......…in the event of an unlikely disagreement the Bartender’s word is final
- Swearing, hooting, shouting or shrieking shall not be tolerated; there are other people here too
- Gentlemen will refrain from approaching ladies they are not previously acquainted with, unless of course they are invited to do so
- We have a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Cocktails are so much more fun!
- Smoking is permitted outside the bar. Drinks are not. Please be respectful of our neighbours and keep conversation at a low volume
- We like sharing, so please, if you come as a group, pay as a group.
- Please leave the venue as quietly as possible and respect the residents nearby . We have a recommended taxi company and will happily organise a taxi for you.
We aim to make your time with us as enjoyable as we can,
Feel free to drop us a line to let us know if we can improve any aspect of your experience